On Friday I went to Nelson's to celebrate Chase's birthday! I had such a great time. Chase told me to come over and eat because Sherri (his mom aka my Favorite Aunt) was making authentic Mexican food. I was a little worried. Sherri is a great cook but some of that food doesn't exactly look good. However, it was so delicious! It was a soup with beans and meat and tomatillos. I really enjoyed it and would make it for dinner!
After dinner we played Killer Bunnies. Chase likes this game and we agreed to play since it was his birthday. I hadn't ever heard of it before but his family warned me it was a weird, slightly retarded game. Well, we played and it was very weird but I love games and was starting to enjoy it. But then the game ended and no one won. It was pointless. I like games and I like to win and the fact that no one won was ridiculous to me! But whatever, Chase enjoyed it!
After the game we ate cake, opened presents, and played the wii. Now, let me tell you about the cake. I don't really enjoy cake at all. Or donuts. Or pie. I like brownies and cookies. Well, this cake was so so so good. I went home and found the recipe in The Lion House cookbook. I will make this cake sometime! It was the best cake ever!
I had a great time hanging out the Nelson's!
pumpkin patch
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment