Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PRAXIS Exam

On April 25th I took a test called the PRAXIS exam. It is required to take before you can student teach. It tests your knowledge of Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts. Well, I took it the last week of Spring semester, so I didn't have much time to study because I was just worried about getting my teacher work sample and portfolio completed. I was certain that I would have to re-take the test but I figured I would just go and do my best and that it could just be my practice test. I would see what it was like, study some more, and then re-take it.
Well, today I found out that I passed the test! I honestly can't believe it and am so relieved I don't have to pay and take it again!

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! maybe you're not an airhead like i thought??? JK (as you get done with school and i don't have an end in sight AND you're younger than me. wow i'm a failure.)

    ReplyDelete